Learn how hackers create malware and code your own.
- A linux-based distribution (server)
- A windows machine (client / victim)
- A computer with minimum 4 GB of RAM
What you'll learn
- Code sockets using the C language
- Create a socket-based connection between two machines
- Learn to make your virus seem like an image
- Bypass some antivirus
- Create persistence
Learn how hackers create their malware and code your own by using the C programming language.
- Lessons: 17
- Duration: 4hrs
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Language: English